Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Everyone   Welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Welcome to the =CT= Clan website!! This website is under construction, and i will ask for everyone's cooperation in helping to raise member count, post count, topic count, and site activity points. Thank you to everyone who registers.
This clan is in Crossfire and in Combat Arms, so please, when you register, please post and specify which game you play most often, and in which game you were recruited. This clan will require activism, dedication, and determination to succeed. Thank you all for your help and cooperation.

- =CT=Zombie
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

Welcome Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Welcome Everyone I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Hi guys, I'm rogue, I play combat arms right now. I dont actually have Crossfire at the moment, ill have to see how many people play it as the clan grows. I am co-founder of this clan with Zombie, and ive clanned with him before in Combat arms and Halo: Combat Evolved.

Anyway, have a great time on the forums and post a lot! I'm sure we'll be getting some sort of rank system eventually, and contribution to the forums (based on quality, not quantity) will be the biggest factor for rank appointment and promotion. I'm a big advocate on sharing strategies to play better to help the newer players in the clan. (In a previous clan with Zombie i wrote about 5 pages of text on Halo gaming)

Oh btw, introduce yourselves under the Recruiting thread!!!
Back to top Go down

Welcome Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About The Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: