Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
=KT=Kirby2
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class

PostSubject: Bios   Sat May 23, 2009 4:01 pm

Info about the various members can be found here, I request that you PM me your bio, rather than directly post it here, so that I can edit it in ways that will better it.

Info that can be found here includes past clans, games played, various gaming information, contacts, and any other info you wish to be displayed.

You may comment, and I will update this specific post with new bios along with a list of who has been recorded.

Bios available- Zombie
Freeman

Zombie-
I am =KT=ZombieK2, but my name in real life is Mike. I have been playing FPS games for PC for about 2 years now. I'm not new to clans, seeing as how i have started (or helped start) every clan that i have ever been in. I do not like to join other people's clans because i like to be in charge; i know it sounds bad, but i don't like strict rules. I try not to impose strict rules on any of my members, other than be kind to eachother and be active. A list of clans that i've made before- including ones that failed, but they still count for something.

Clan [UEC] United Elites Clan was my very first clan, which only had 13 members, and a very bad website . Then i made the TGK Gaming clan for Half-Life 2 online, and that was very successful. I had about 30 members, and about 90% were active. Then i had clan `FK` First Kill. Then clan -SOF- Soldiers of Fortune, (which eventually became IF~ clan after we merged with (IT) Invasion Team-i miss RonDog Sad. That was a Halo clan, and after SOF- and (IT) merged, RonDog and myself lead the IF~Invasion Force clan, and that was by far the most fun, active, successful clan that i've ever had. We had the best members, clan games almost every other day; if not every day. We had about 6 clan wars i think? And 9 or 10 scrims. The clan sort of disbanded when school started up.

I've played Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Custom Edition, Half-Life 2, Warcraft: Reign of Chaos, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Starcraft, Starcraft:Expansion PackCounter-Strike, WoW (briefly at my cousins), Crossfire, and Combat Arms. I'm not a stranger to PC gaming.

In Halo, i like to use shotguns and rocket launchers- weapons which only take one or two shots to kill someone. In Crossfire, i use either the Famas, mp5, mp7 or UZI. In Combat Arms, i like to use the K2 with scope, Famas with scope and silencer, AK-47 and AK-74, both with scope.

Contact Info:

X-Fire: mike02142
E-Mail: mike_hoffman1@yahoo.com
YIM: mike_hoffman1
Website(s): www.ctclan.forum.st , www.youtube.com/2011mjh , www.myspace.com/mike_hoffman1

Thanks for reading,

Zombie

Freeman-
I'm =KT=Freeman and the multiplayer online games I have are halo combat evolved, half life 2 deathmatch, and team fortress 2. I was apart of the Kirby rebellion, and my favorite weapons to use in halo are the sniper, rocket launcher, and plasma grenades.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fantendo.darkbb.com

Bios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About The Clan :: Clan Info-
Jump to: