Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Counter Hacks

Go down 
4 posters

Are you for counter hacking?
Yes
Counter Hacks I_vote_lcap80%Counter Hacks I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
No
Counter Hacks I_vote_lcap10%Counter Hacks I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Not sure
Counter Hacks I_vote_lcap10%Counter Hacks I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
=KT=Kirby2
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Kirby2

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Crossfire, regretably, is one of the most hacked games I have ever played, and with new hacks that prevent them from being vote kicked (ask me for a description) they are nearly invincible.

What I propose, is that when we get someone in the clan who WAS a hacker, we have them help us.

What we need is a bot

Not just any bot, but one that specifically searches out the code in the user's game files, or even a bot we could command to spam a specific user (the hacker)

Who's up to the idea? (We could even donate the bot to scuba games, meaning our clan would be faaaamouuuus)
Back to top Go down
http://fantendo.darkbb.com
=KT=Freeman

=KT=Freeman

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Wait is this the type of "bot" you mean http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0131481045/counterhack-20/102-3137377-8738566?creative=327641&camp=14573&adid=09EPBETNFPKYW98V13DB&link_code=as1 well anyways I just don't think my computer is what you'll call "powerful" or "strong".
Back to top Go down
=KT=Kirby2
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Kirby2

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:48 pm

no, Freeman, have you ever played a game where the person never replies, yet kicks your ass?
He's "botting" basically an NPC that comes in and randomly joins servers, just so the guy gets a better rank, etc
You can make bots, but it's not allowed in the rules, if we gave scuba our reasons for bots (counter hacking) they may use the idea
Back to top Go down
http://fantendo.darkbb.com
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:57 pm

I'll agree with kirby. In almost EVERY single FFA game on Black Widow that i play, there's at least one hacker. Most people use speed hacks, but some have aimbot too. If you're getting scores like 45-3, you're hacking. I'm all for counter-hacking, just make sure that it's allowed in the rules, like you can't get your ID banned from Suba for using it.
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT= Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT= Anger

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:19 pm

except for me when i get a runnig riot and get 105 killz its for real you better belive it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=KT=Freeman

=KT=Freeman

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 pm

Oh yeah i've seen you do that a couple of times anger. People were yelling "COME ON GET HIM/ KILL HIM" that was funny. Oh and I know what you guys are talking about when you say anti hack and speed hacks, its just that I've never actually seen it happen to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Counter Hacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counter Hacks   Counter Hacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Hacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: The Crossfire Forum-
Jump to: