Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Members?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

New Members? Empty
PostSubject: New Members?   New Members? I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:16 pm

If anyone is still in touch with ANY IF~ member, or any ACTIVE forum person, could you please tell them to come here and register? This site looks nice, so all we need is the members to match. Trust me guys, i know i talk about that alot, but it's 1000x funner with like 10 people here. You know?
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT= Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT= Anger

New Members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members?   New Members? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

umm all the people left im the only one that goes there now but i know alot of there x fires Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

New Members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members?   New Members? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh yeah. Seriously, we need to get some ppl on this site. This Weekend we gotta start recruiting big time. Its not really the best weekend for me because i have finals next week, but i dont study that much anyway. Schools easy for me lol.
Back to top Go down
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

New Members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members?   New Members? I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:54 pm

lol i'm up for it. I'll be out this weekend during the day most likely though, the weather's just too nice to pass up, but around 7:30 or 8 i'll be home, so we can get some recruitment servers going.
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
Sponsored content

New Members? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members?   New Members? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Questions/Suggestions-
Jump to: