Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All about Zombie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:10 pm

All about Zombie K2ca10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All about Zombie Me111112

Name: Mike
Birthday: August 7th
Hometown: Q-Town- Quakertown, PA (Craphole/Hicksville, USA) Laughing
Grade: 10
School: Quakertown Community High School
Ethnicity: Italian/German/White
Hobbies: Hacky sacking, gaming,
Favorite Foods: Perogies/Cheese fries/Cheesefry Pizza/Ice Cream

I am =KT=ZombieK2, but my name in real life is Mike. I have been playing FPS games for PC for about 2 years now. I'm not new to clans, seeing as how i have started (or helped start) every clan that i have ever been in. I do not like to join other people's clans because i like to be in charge; i know it sounds bad, but i don't like strict rules. I try not to impose strict rules on any of my members, other than be kind to eachother and be active. A list of clans that i've made before- including ones that failed, but they still count for something.

Clan [UEC] United Elites Clan was my very first clan, which only had 13 members, and a very bad website Laughing . Then i made the TGK Gaming clan for Half-Life 2 online, and that was very successful. I had about 30 members, and about 90% were active. Then i had clan `FK` First Kill. Then clan -SOF- Soldiers of Fortune, (which eventually became IF~ clan after we merged with (IT) Invasion Team-i miss RonDog Sad. That was a Halo clan, and after SOF- and (IT) merged, RonDog and myself lead the IF~Invasion Force clan, and that was by far the most fun, active, successful clan that i've ever had. We had the best members, clan games almost every other day; if not every day. We had about 6 clan wars i think? And 9 or 10 scrims. The clan sort of disbanded when school started up.

I've played Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Custom Edition, Half-Life 2, Warcraft: Reign of Chaos, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Starcraft, Starcraft:Expansion PackCounter-Strike, WoW (briefly at my cousins), Crossfire, and Combat Arms. I'm not a stranger to PC gaming.

In Halo, i like to use shotguns and rocket launchers- weapons which only take one or two shots to kill someone. In Crossfire, i use either the Famas, mp5, mp7 or UZI. In Combat Arms, i like to use the K2 with scope, Famas with scope and silencer, AK-47 and AK-74, both with scope.

Contact Info:

X-Fire: mike02142
E-Mail: mike_hoffman1@yahoo.com
YIM: mike_hoffman1
Website(s): www.ctclan.forum.st , www.youtube.com/2011mjh , www.myspace.com/mike_hoffman1

Thanks for reading,

Zombie

Last edited by =KT=ZombieK2 on Thu May 28, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT= Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT= Anger

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:04 pm

i do miss IF~ too damn school messes everything up lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
=KT=Freeman

=KT=Freeman

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Lol there you go again using unproper English. not that I'm pickey but you were suppose to put a comma or a period after damn.
Back to top Go down
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:13 pm

lol thank you freeman, and yeah anger i miss the old clan.
Back to top Go down
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:49 pm

BUMP!!

TO SEE PHOTO OF YOURS TRULY

^^JewFro lol
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Lol zombie nice hair!
Back to top Go down
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:42 am

Haha, thank you- and that picture was when my hair was kind of flat to my head, you should see it when it's at full-poof lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about Zombie Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about Zombie   All about Zombie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about Zombie
Page 1 of 1