Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...   Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:34 am

I have Windows home premium 64 bit.
My graphics card is a geForce 8400 GS.
(Yea I know, I might as well buy a new one, but I'm only 134 and I have no money... Getting a new graphics card isn't an option for me.)

So basically...
When I start windows with my graphics card enabled (it is a geForce 8400 GS) about 5 minutes into starting vista, either my screen will turn fuzzy, like REALLY fuzzy! I am unable to read, click, start task manager, and to see anything...
If I wait long enough, my monitor will not recognize my computer as even running so it turns black.

I have also gotten a Blue Screen Of Death that says my error was "nlvddmkm.sys" I have no idea what this is.
=After i ran system recovery and made my computer to factory settings, I haven't gotten this BSOD.=
https://i.servimg.com/u/f83/13/93/84/99/nlvddm10.jpg

I have tried to fix this problem by myself, first I uninstalled/reinstalled the graphics drivers.
I did this at least 3 times, (1 driver download from the included disc, another download from the nvidia website, and the last driver from windows update. I was so pissed off at this, I did a full system recovery. I thought that would do the trick... Haha I was wrong. :">

As soon as i installed the drivers again, BOOM! screen fuzzy, and i can't do anything.
I have read many forums trying to find the fix to no avail!

Please, any suggestions would be great.
Without my graphics card enabled, I am limited to only basic computer functions.
Back to top Go down
=KT=Kirby2
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Kirby2

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...   Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 am

Well, I'm a techie, but not to that extent, I'll ask my uncle, he can probably help you
Back to top Go down
http://fantendo.darkbb.com
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...   Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:23 pm

Ok its all good, I ripped out my shitty graphics card and now im using my integrated GPU; which happens to have the exact fps and graphic capabilities of my shitty 8400 GS. Lol There was no point in even buying this thing. >< CASE RESOLVED. I can play just fine. Very Happy thanks for your concern.
Back to top Go down
(SR)Sweepy

(SR)Sweepy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...   Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:30 am

can anyone help me then? i cant seem to play Crossfire....i know ive posted it in the crossfire section but still i need helpz!
Back to top Go down
http://srit.forumotion.com
=KT= Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT= Anger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...   Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 pm

there is only one option................................ get a new computer lol jk i cant help i not that smart lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...   Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone a techy? Can anyone fix my fatal error...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About The Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: