Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trik's update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

Trik's update Empty
PostSubject: Trik's update   Trik's update I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 am

Hey guys! Its been a while.

I thought it would be nice of me to explain my absence and inactivity from the clan forums.

I have been doing a LOT of work on my computer. Learning why my graphics card broke took a long time. >< I've decided to just trash it. I'm planning on upgrading my power supply and upgrading my cards.

Well that being said. I can run crossfire 100% fine with my integrated GPU chipset... with 60 fps too. The problem is I got bored of crossfire... people constantly calling me a hacker, and not being able to clan battle sucked. Dx

So, I've picked up a new game to hold me over until school starts: soldier front!
Yea ive been playing this game for like a year now. Laughing

I'd still be happy to re-start being active, but there is little for me to talk about..

Actually, I've become pretty tech savvy attempting to trouble shoot my crap computer's problems.

So, THAT being said: I can help you guys out with troubleshooting problems as well as gamer tips.

I'm going to go have a look around the forums and try to answer unanswered questions now. Smile

P.S. Zombie, thanks for not kicking me out of the clan during my absence!!!
Back to top Go down
(SR)Sweepy

(SR)Sweepy

Trik's update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trik's update   Trik's update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:26 pm

I dont think mike would kick you trik considering hes been gone longer than all of us...and hes gone again
Back to top Go down
http://srit.forumotion.com
=KT= Anger
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT= Anger

Trik's update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trik's update   Trik's update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:17 pm

lol true and it sucks too
Back to top Go down
(SR)Sweepy

(SR)Sweepy

Trik's update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trik's update   Trik's update I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Srry i was gone for so long guys i went camping and recieved a few burn wounds in the process!!
Back to top Go down
http://srit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Trik's update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trik's update   Trik's update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trik's update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About The Clan :: Announcements-
Jump to: