Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Arms Recruitment Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

Combat Arms Recruitment Game Empty
PostSubject: Combat Arms Recruitment Game   Combat Arms Recruitment Game I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Hey guys,

I kinda wanted to get a Combat Arms recruitment game going. So if you can make it, please tell me because it'll be a good chance to play with eachother. If you don't have CA, then please try and download it. (It's free after all.)

I'm trying to get the game going for either:

Friday: May 22nd @ 7:30 pm EST
Sunday: May 24th @ 8:00 pm EST

If anyone has a better time, please let me know. I'm grounded right now, so i pretty much have all day every day where i can play. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Recruitment Game   Combat Arms Recruitment Game I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Ill try to be on both times. Like i said somewhere else, finals next week, rlly should be studying, but i dont need to study much, i have a really good memory and school comes easy for me.

Basically lets start a sv and just play and friend anyone who seems cool or good, dangle the website in front of them as a reason to leave any other inactive clan, etc.
Back to top Go down
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Recruitment Game   Combat Arms Recruitment Game I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Alright, i'll cya then. It's 5:51 here, so it's like 3:51 there roughly? Anyway, i'll be on, and we'll set up a server and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Arms Recruitment Game   Combat Arms Recruitment Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Arms Recruitment Game
Page 1 of 1