Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Crossfire and Combat Arms- Kritical Temperature main website.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suba Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:26 am

Today i bought 10,000 SP (8.99 USD) i bought a mask which gives 40k, as well as a 7 day axe and a 7 day 150% exp item.

My judgment: 100% worth it!

With the 40k i bought a D. Eagle, then when i ranked to staff seargent (OH YEA) I bought an AWM.

The D. Eagle is GREAT. The accuracy is there, as well as the power. Usually 3 shots to take out an enemy.

The AWM is even MORE great! 100% accurate and 100% powerful. A must have.

Then, the almighty axe. To be honest, for about the first two hours playing GM with it, i was disappointed.
I was constantly killed and it seemed like the axe couldn't kill a fly. Then, i started to get the timing down, and HOLY CHRIST! i was murdering GR! Next i started using the axe in S&D and T.D. It works like a charm. 100% recommended.

So in conclusion: Invest 9 dollars! You won't be disappointed! Trust me. =]

P.S. I would only recommend the 150% exp to people that are active (to get there money's worth) and that are pretty good. During one of my games, i received about 300 exp and with the 150% exp it added another 150. But if you suck and can't manage past 100 exp per game, you aren't getting much out of it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Lol the deagle is like the coolest gun in existence, even if in reality it probably would break you wrist to fire more than 1 shot with it.
Back to top Go down
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:59 pm

=KT=RoGuE wrote:
Lol the deagle is like the coolest gun in existence, even if in reality it probably would break you wrist to fire more than 1 shot with it.

Lol! The only gun I've shot in real life was a colt 45., and it hurt like hell! T_T
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Smile
Ive been big game hunting a few times, once here in the states and once in Africa (my grandpa was from South Africa. Im east coast time now.). Africa was the first time i had ever been hunting, and when i fired the gun for the first time on the range to get it zeroed in, I preety much got my ass handed to me by the gun. That was on a winchester .300. Now imagine that on the second day, I wasn't THAT afraid of the recoil anymore. Thats when they decided that my stock was to long for me (i was in 8th grade at the time, adult gun and i wasnt so big) so they gave me some gun that shot a .306 Magnum. I had no idea that anything was different. Then i took a shot of the sticks and the gun ACTUALLY KNOCKED ME OVER. Flat on my back. My uncle has it on video. Luckily I was a little more prepared the next time, and i blasted a Gemsbok from about 120m a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
=KT=ZombieK2
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=ZombieK2

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:53 pm

lol good story rogue Smile

I myself have never shot any REAL gun, but i've fired some airsoft ones lol. My friend has a Thompson M1A1 and a P90 with 600 round highcaps. It's pretty beastly if i do say so myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://ctclan.forum.st
=KT=Trik
Commander 2nd Class
Commander 2nd Class
=KT=Trik

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:57 am

Nice. O_O I've always wanted to go hunting;
My dad promised me a (small game?) hunting trip.
He would use a bow and I would use my slingshot.
Killing squirrels and small game...
I'm still waiting for that trip. D:
Back to top Go down
=KT=RoGuE
Honorary Commander
Honorary Commander
=KT=RoGuE

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Lol hunting is pretty fun. You dont really think much of it coming up to the trip, and the when you get there you get hunting fever and are totally into it. When your out there shooting at stuff, you dont feel the recoil no matter how massive it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suba Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suba Points   Suba Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suba Points
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming :: The Crossfire Forum-
Jump to: